Dry eyes, as well as visual impairment, are common problems in people who use computers. People who use computers also blink less than those who do not use computers.
People who don’t use computers blink at least 22 times a minute, while people who use computers blink only 7 times.
The other important thing is the tiny muscles in the eyes that control the focus of any object). They only work when their distance from the object is greater. Focusing on an object placed too close makes these muscles constantly tense.
Computer users should take a short break every 20 minutes to rest their eyes and look out of the window away from the computer.
Adjust the monitor in the same way. Adjust the monitor in such a way that the eyelid covers the maximum part of the pupil of the eye. This way the pressure on the eye will be minimized. Blink your eyelids as much as possible. Take good care of air and light and keep your work environment pleasant.
According to a conservative estimate, 36 million people worldwide suffer from blindness, while a report published in the health journal LANCET GLOBAL HEALTH fears that At this rate, the number of blind people worldwide will reach 1.5 billion by 2050.
Tips to take care of eyesight
- To keep the eyes healthy, they need to be provided with healthy food and exercise opportunities.
- People who wear spectacles should take off their spectacles for a while during the day, walk, look at things from near and far, and try to look at distant objects by focusing on the eyes. This makes eye exercises better.
- Relax the eyes with the help of the palms of the hands. The way to do this is to sit back and relax.
- Blinking of the eyes is also a light exercise to keep the eyes healthy. A small gland is found in the upper larynx in which the fluid in the eye keeps the eyelids moist. Cleans up
- A sign of healthy eyes is that they often blink. The rate of blinking of the eyelids increases in bright light. Are done.
- It is important to blink your eyes every five seconds. During the study, use the computer and expedite the process in sunlight.
- When you lie down on the bed to sleep, relax your eyes, close your eyes, take a deep breath and try to cover the darkness in your eyes.
- Physical exercise is useful for further improvement of eyesight. The health of the eyes depends on the muscles and the organs that supply them with blood.
- Exercising in the open air speeds up the blood circulation, increasing the heart’s ability to pump blood. Helps to convey the right message. Therefore exercise should be done regularly. At least 30 minutes of daily walk can be useful for eyesight. It is also important to take care of their hygiene for eye health. Water cleanses the eyes. Pour cold water in a bowl and bathe the eyes thoroughly. Blink the eyes in water.